Reply To: 1.4. RIS3 Legal and Administrative Framework related to ESIF (IIL)

RIS3 Forums General 1.4. RIS3 Legal and Administrative Framework related to ESIF (IIL) Reply To: 1.4. RIS3 Legal and Administrative Framework related to ESIF (IIL)

Anne Bloembergen
bloembergen
Participant

Clarify the Guide-page – it’s very unclear now and there are different formats and technical links on the page.
• Maybe lower the box as soon as you click on it anywhere, or change the color of the box that can be clicked to open the additional text.
• The table with financial data is does not show any information.
– It might be confusing for the users to need to switch back to the ‘Scientific Production Profile’-app to retrieve information needed to continue with this app.
– Overall, quite clearly structured.
Content
– The csv-file to be uploaded in Section B, stems from the ‘Scientific Production Profile’-app. This csv-file and the information it contains must be retrieved from Scopus. However, just as in the Scientific Production Profile app, Scopus doesn’t work, as you need log-in details to continue.
– In Section C, the user needs to fill in all the export data of the region. Where do you find this data?
– In Section C, some info boxes can’t be clicked on (for example, all boxes following European RCA). These will be filled by others beforehand?
– When I open application, text: “Access to application” is in yellow but I see part “About”
– About page – Download Guide and Access to application are missing:
– Guide – quite clear, very nice options in part “visualize”
– The formatting – Guide – different types of fonts are used, which doesn’t look really nice
– data can be filtered and sorted using these buttons + options to type – e.g. SK (ms), or Slovakia (MS_name) on top of scrolling down
– Access to application – Download (in various format) – there is no option to download .doc or .pdf (I couldn’t find it)