Reply To: 6.1. RIS3 monitoring (INTELSPACE)

RIS3 Forums General 6.1. RIS3 monitoring (INTELSPACE) Reply To: 6.1. RIS3 monitoring (INTELSPACE)

Anne Bloembergen
bloembergen
Participant

There is a different access application button on this application, that might be confusing.

The app has a lot of tools, which is hard to understand even with the guide

Could be connected to other apps; e.g. for the budget dashboard: insert a link to app 5.3
https://dev.onlines3.eu/onlines3_monitoring/default.php?LangID=1&AppID=Monitoring.
The data to access the application are:
User name: test_user
Password: 123!user@
Isidoros A. Passas

– It seems quite user-friendly. It’s easy to see the logic and structure of the app, as you go step-by-step through the different types of monitoring.
– I can’t get past the ‘Output indicators’ to ‘Budget Dashboard’… If I click on Save & Continue is just keeps on loading but nothing happens. If I click on the buttons on top of the page, it does work.

– The app provides a summary/overview of all the other apps within the monitoring phase. You need to fill those apps with content first, before you can use this app.
– The regions to choose from are inefficient for us; our RIS3 works per region (‘Northern Netherlands’, NL1, NUTS 1-level) and not per province (Groningen/Friesland/Drenthe, NL11/NL12/NL13, NUTS 2-level). This is reflected in other apps/tools in the platform as well.

In the about section there are a few text errors:
1. Title “Benefits to key actors and stakeholders (was stake holders)”
2. “One of the main benefits”
3. The expiration message: “For security reasons your session has been expired” or rather “Your session has expired for security reasons.”
4. In the table Stakeholders satisfaction dashboard:
Import data directly from the surveys of the beneficiaries and ‘end-users’ of public policies implemented through Online S3 Platform app?.
There seems to be a bug mentioned by SNN above – where we can’t pass from ‘Output indicators’ to ‘Budget Dashboard’, by clicking save and continue.