- 2017-09-10 at 16:45 #9862
Comments on Collaborative Vision Building
- 2017-09-13 at 12:37 #9890
Comments from Scottish Pilot:
– Not clear what it does/which information to input
– What is a ‘vision session’?
- 2017-10-06 at 11:05 #10180
*Please see attached file for comments with screenshots*
– At the moment cannot progress beyond step 2, so functionalities could not be tested all the way.
– When the user is on a session page, pressing the back button will take them back to the launch application page, rather than to the list of sessions.
A new tool with integrated functionalities could be designed based on 3.1 Collaborative vision building and 1.2 Stakeholder engagement. In essence, 1.2 Stakeholder engagement is an online forum, where users can discuss RIS3 priorities. The interface allows for the creation of new priorities (which are the equivalent of a topic on common online forums) and users can add their comments, reply to other users’ comments, and upvote/downvote them.
3.1 Collaborative vision building has the same idea at its core: propose suggestions for a vision statement, schedule an online chat to discuss it with stakeholders in a chatroom, then finalize based on comments. The chat (proposed to be hosted on an external website), however, is fairly similar to elaborating on views in a comment thread. In this app the steps are very structured, and it can be limiting to use a different app each time for engaging with stakeholders.
What would be useful is a new tool with the following integrated functionalities:
– Propose and discuss RIS3 priorities (topics)
– Search among topics
– Have a pre-set, dedicated topic for vision building to discuss vision statement
– Within topics, possibility to elaborate on views/thoughts by adding comments and replying to other users’ comments
– Upvoting/downvoting comments and replies
– Possibility to close a topic and create a final document from the discussion
– Possibility to set deadline for topic closure, so that users know how long they have to add their comments
– Possibility to upload documents in discussion threads
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- 2017-10-30 at 16:49 #10498
• Should be allowed more than one person to be the organizer
• Make it more focused – less text, be more concise.
• Design – should be smoother.
• A mind-map that would appear on the side connecting the topics that have been discussed
• An option to invite a potential user to react on a session
• All sessions public to everyone? If not, the users should work with a code of some kind.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.