5.3. RIS3 budgeting (INTELSPACE)

RIS3 Forums General 5.3. RIS3 budgeting (INTELSPACE)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anne Bloembergen bloembergen 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Komninos@urenio.org Komninos, Nicos
    komninos
    Participant

Add any comment:

Kristin.hopfe
    kristin.hopfe
    Participant

Comment Scottish Pilot:

Prompted to log in again to access it with this message: “There was a problem with your log in Error: There was an issue decoding the token, please review the Auth0 Plugin Error Log.”

Artemispsaltoglou
    artemispsaltoglou
    Participant

Please try again to use the application, as the authentication function has been resolved.

Artemispsaltoglou
    artemispsaltoglou
    Participant

Please try again to use the application, as there were some problems with the authentication function, which is now resolved.

Alasdair Reid
    onlyonealreid
    Participant

The app is working but requires a number of adjustments to be ready for testing by pilots.

In 1. Definition of the region
    Choose the region that RIS financial plan refers to – please add NUTS levels 0 (Country) and NUTS 1 for all countries. NUTS 2 is not the level that strategy and operational programmes are always designed at (e.g. Scotland, Netherlands, etc. are at NUTS 1 even if NUTS 2 is also used for some specific sub-programmes). So the user should be able to choose NUTS 0, 1 or NUTS 2 – depending on the RIS3 territorial coverage.

In 4. Measures per Priority
    Describe the measures under this priority and add budget information:

The user needs to be able to select several forms and sources of co-financing for each measures. I couldn’t work out if this was possible. For instance,

ERDF + national +private
    or
    non-repayable grant & support through financial instruments.

I have also comments on the reports being generated as it seems all the information introduced is not captured in the reports. I’ll send some screenshots for that.

Elvi.galanaki@gmail.com Galanaki
    elvi.galanaki
    Participant

Thank you for the feedback.
    A new option is created that allows the user to select the level of the RIS3 territorial coverage, NUTS 0, 1 or 2.
    Regarding the multiple funding scheme possibility, it is currently supported by the tool.
    The user can insert multiple budgets and a nested table for each measure row is generated (see the screenshot attached).
    If you have any suggestions regarding the text to guide the user at this section, it would be helpful. Currently a small note is given ‘One measure can have more than one entry for budget, as it might receive funding from different operational programmes, funding sources etc.’

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anne Bloembergen
    bloembergen
    Participant

• When clicking on the app, you are directed to the ‘access to application’ page whereas other apps start on the ‘about’-page.
    • Priorities saved not easily available on the side of the page (use the same model as for app 5.1).
    • Display of figures (budget): separate each thousands by a comma.
    – Clearly structured
    – Sometimes ask for authorization/additional login needed, sometimes doesn’t
    – Formatting needed
    – Budget or benchmarking

– Is the output from this application supposed to be used also in the 6.1 app? Because one can online download it in xls and word (doesn’t seem to function) formats and not CSV.
    Overall Appearance & User-friendliness
    – In the guide, the print screens show three buttons/sections at the top right corner: Budget Values, Data Analysis and Charts. However, in the actual app, instead of Charts it says Benchmarking.
    – Also, after performing the Data Analysis and exporting the table, I can’t go on to Benchmarking. There is no ‘continue’-button and neither can I click on the button that says Benchmarking.
    – Overall it’s an extensive app that requires a lot of reading and information. Nevertheless, I believe the guide makes the app look more difficult than it actually is. This might be shortened.
    – You can only choose one funding instrument per priority – even though there might be several instruments available for one priority.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.