- 2017-09-10 at 16:31 #9848
Add any comment
- 2017-09-13 at 12:47 #9897
Comment from Scottish Pilot:
Wouldn’t let me log in – error message: “Authenticating you as a user to the application 6.2 Definition of output & result indicators”
- 2017-09-13 at 13:06 #9904
Just to be sure you are trying to access the application via the following
either by clicking the “Access to application” link or the “Sign in” button
Have you tried to logout and login again as it says?
- 2017-10-30 at 17:27 #10533
– Thematic objectives and investments priorities are not saved: for the first step “challenges”, after selecting the thematic objectives and after clicking “save and continue”, user is redirected on the “actions” page where thematic objectives have not been saved.
– Need to click on the “refresh” button (circular arrows) to see that an action has been deleted: could be done without having to click on the button.
– Inaccessible at the moment.
– Useful for policymakers
• with the following user data:
User password: 123!user@
– Can’t expect a stakeholder to read a 24-page guide: it will scare them off.
– This app is very technical and only relevant to the organization responsible for the RIS3.
– Like with the intervention logic App, Cohesion Policy logic and RIS-logic seems to be mixed up.
Choosing thematic objectives, investment priorities not relevant for RIS
– It seems that geographical regions are limited to provinces (NUTS2) rather than a region (NUTS)
(for example: in the Netherlands you can’t choose the Northern Netherlands, but you have to choose between Groningen, Friesland and Drenthe – which all have the same RIS3).
o Important that geographical level of indicators coincide with geographical level of RIS
• guide is under finalization for the time you may only download its PDF version – doesn’t work (6.6.2017)
the app requires a lot of knowledge to be able to fill it out – only the limited number of users will be able to use it
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.